Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

The other day I had a rather surreal experience. I was apartment shopping with my boyfriend and we found a great deal online for an apartment in a fabulous location. We went to Verona Apartments by Ovation Properties and inquired about an apartment we found online for $750 a month. You can imagine our surprise as this is $100 less than they normally offer these apartments. When we entered the rental office we were greeted by Liza who was friendly and informative. Once I explained why we were there, she frowned and informed us that this was a typo on their part. I asked what they could do to make it right, and she informed me that unfortunately, in the small print on the website it states that all prices are subject to change. As we left that day feeling defeated I decided to take it one step further and go above her head. I emailed the Ovation Management Properties and let them know how disappointed I was in their product and that I had expected better service from such a reliable company. In less than 2 hours I had a response back with an apology and a credit. The manager was so upset that we had received a horrible experience that she asked us to come back in the next day. When we returned the following day, we were offered a roomier apartment for less money and given a gift card!!! I am so thrilled with Ovation Properties that I would suggest them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment