Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Hi, my name is Kat. I am a lover of sound. I have always had a desire to work in live productions. I started at a young age running the sound board at my church. I have continued my passion throughout my life. I can be found behind the sound board at my local church. I love the challenges that are presented when you mix music live and on the fly. I have a huge respect for artists and their way of expressing themselves. I view what I do behind the scenes as being an instrument in itself. I have worked in many productions both front of house and back of house. I show both passion and respect for the artists I get to work with. I enjoy what I am currently doing and am always ready for the next opportunity that comes my way. When you are in a live situation with a band on stage and you have to make them sound amazing even with technical difficulties, the butterfly wings and the adrenaline get pumping and continue throughout the performance to carry you to the end.  I am a passionate, dedicated individual that is looking forward to impacting the industry around me in more ways than I already have. With desire, drive, dedication, and warmth I know that I can make the difference I want to see and that I can have music lovers exclaiming they want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment