Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

Every person can be defined by what they buy and what they buy regularly. There are 3 products that I buy on a consistent basis: Dove Body Wash, Weekend by Burberry Perfume, and Peppermint ChapStick.

My Dove Body Wash is something I know that I simply cannot live without. The smell, the moisturizing, the silky feeling ... it is all the most amazing experience. I prefer the Green Tea and Cucumber or the Original. I find that the Dove Body Wash of today harkens back to my grandmothers day of Dove Moisturizing Bar. When I use this product, I feel like I look younger and that my skin is smoother and softer. It is a product that I would offer to any one of my friends and stake my name on.

There are very few scents that I feel I can wear for any occasion. Weekend by Burberry is a light scent that stays all day long. I have never gotten tired of it and I wear it all the time. Before I found this perfume, I felt like I would switch perfumes every 2 or 3 months because I would get tired of the same smell or because I would feel like it overwhelmed me. Weekend is something I can wear all year long and never get tired of it. I don't know what I would do without it.

Peppermint ChapStick. Either by itself is something noteworthy but when you combined the two it makes something magical. Peppermint reminds me of Christmas; having Peppermint hot chocolate or candy canes but on your lips. Then you have ChapStick that is an amazing invention. If you use it correctly (not putting it on all the time) you can have smooth, soft lips. The two combined gives me the feeling of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment