Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 9 BOC: Cyber Monday

 
There are few things that I would like to buy for myself to expand my audio tools. When I was searching for deals this past weekend, I found one that I would enjoy having very much: Numark MIXTRACK PRO DJ Software Controller with Audio I/O was on sale for $249.99 marked down from $349.00. I have some turntables but nothing this extravagant or professional. I prefer to scratch old school style with actual vinyl but these tables allow you to scratch directly into ProTools. You can become your favorite DJ just by purchasing this system and attaching it to your computer. It is amazing how much technology has advanced and how far we have come that now a 5 year old can become a DJ on Oprah. This system is inexpensive and is definitely worth the lowered price. You can practice and not worry about ruining actual vinyl records. This piece of equipment can help launch a worthy career. Guitar Center is some place you can pick it up or have it delivered and offers a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment