Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content




As an audio student, I want to utilize sounds with a still photo.
With the use of sound, I think I will be able to create a bar environment with the Super Bowl playing in the background. I will have one main character who is talking with his buddies. I want to have the music be slow and drab not exciting. When the “Every Man” comes in with his beer flavored vodka, the music will pick up, the scene will start to change and his buddy will ask for the drink. At this point, I want all sound to stop as his sips and then have the sound come back in with a touchdown being called in the background.
I will use my boyfriend and my family to create the party atmosphere. I know I can record the sounds of being at the game. I want to have the first song be something old fashioned and outdated then have the music updated with a Muse song only ending with a party song.
I would like my commercial to run for 15 seconds. I think that 30 seconds will be far too long for me to try to fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment